The eyes... They are haunting...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by whatvidone, Dec 19, 2014.

1. whatvidone

whatvidone Fapstronaut

Do you ever look into peoples eyes? Deep into their eyes into their soul? What do you see there. I see pain and hurt, or a clever disguise created to cover up the pain and hurt. I feel like I have a gift, I feel like I can look at peoples naked souls, and it saddens me. All I see is pain and evil. However I have found a few benevolent ones on my journey, they are the outcasts. The pure ones. When a society is basically evil there is no room for good, why must the pure ones be outcasts, with their beautiful souls? Does anyone else understand what I'm talking about? This nofap is a great things, the soul can not be forged new, but it can be repaired, slowly overtime by filling in the cracks. This is the first step on my journey, once I can forgive myself I will forgive those who have wronged me. Then I will become benevolent, we must all become benevolent.

2. shinjo123

shinjo123 Fapstronaut

that sounds kind of weird.
    Have you ever thought about Projection?
    Perhaps what you're interpreting is only what you're feeling at that moment or you might idealize the outcast archetype that when you see their eyes, you actually see what you want to see in yourself.

3. purity

purity Fapstronaut

This.

I have a friend who is a certified 'empath'. He can understand things about a person by looking into their eyes as you mention. But he can also FEEL what people are feeling in their lives by being around them, he picks up on the energy, literally shares their feelings. It's not magic, some people have this 'gift' if you would even call it that.

We came to the conclusion that even though he could pickup on feelings, he didn't know the whole story, and was also 'projecting' his own issues onto the situation, and making people feel uncomfortable in the process.

I have to say, shinjo123 seems like he is onto something.

4. Razielcreed

Razielcreed Fapstronaut

It's all about energy , i can feel postive and negative energy at the same time in every human being, you can't be so called 'pure'
    -Also self improvement concepts are based on painful experiences to make you stronger , imagine there was no evil , everyone is happy , it would be very boring and there will be No 'Hell' ,the whole existence is based on The balance between 'Good' and 'bad'
    -The human being is a paradox himself based on good and bad at the same time , if you think your not Thinkin"bad" think again , you'll be thinking about how to save your self from a fight/death/a gun to the head by hitting/killing/knocking out the other person , that's bad , but in a positive term :p