1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stalkers

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by primaljade, Aug 5, 2018.

1. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Aside from the risk of pregnancies and STDs from having casual sex, you ought to consider the risk of encountering stalkers. This is a low risk (probably <5%), but it has the potential to have life-changing consequences.

I'm in a freaky situation right now, and can't get into details here. I saw some red flags when I first met her, ignored them since I didn't want to be "judgemental" and figured things were "just casual". I was incorrect, and should have listened to my "judgemental" self.

If you ever had a stalker, I'm interested in hearing your experience (feel free to PM).

BeautyForAshes likes this.
  2. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

With girl stalkers I would think it's a lot less than guys. I havent had that issue.
    I'm sure there have been guys who kept being pulled in by women who just wanted to use them but not really stalked. Idk about it with anyone finding out they were watching your social media or anything like that either.

3. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

4. Are you going to the police about it

5. Pastor Preston

Pastor Preston Fapstronaut

I got stalked a few times. It really is creepy, to be honest with you. The thing is, if it is a guy getting stalked by a woman, the guy is usually just being too much of a good guy. On that note, the world may say you can't be a good guy, but I say, if that is what you want to do, then do it.

Of course, I was pretty careful when I got stalked both times. One of the girls would come out of the woods and stuff when I was headed to class. Fortunately, she was just awkward, not dangerous. The other one was just a strange animal, too. Her dad had too many guns for my liking though. Had to get away from that one-which wasn't easy, but I did it!

6. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

Let me school ya'll on the things I've learned. Some of the fellas don't seem concerned, until it's too late tryna save that worm. I got a little monster from the one I burned. Cause everything from the "drips" and fate like death, hitting up the hot lips no regards to they health. Not just with a fling, but a thing more tragic. One one-night fling, and ya out like Magic. Cause this year is a gamble with sex. That's why my lifestyle is straight latex. And never would I use competition "Brand X", cause they don't stretch to fit the neck when it flex. All I can do is pass the word to my brothers, my freaks and bros, always use rubbers. Just think the next time you hit the covers, the life you save may not only be others. But, ya own, so when you bone, use protection. Or get caught slippin, looking for affection.

Like I did.

7. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Solid Advice. I'm glad I'm clipped, for redundant protection. I can't even fathom accidentally getting a crazy woman pregnant, and having to protect my child from 24/7 craziness, manipulation, and potential violence.

I've talked to multiple lawyers due to the nature of the texts, and they recommend not approaching the police about it (yet). I haven't gotten any more texts from her thankfully, but sometimes get strong bouts of anxiety, wondering if/when she's going to make another move.

I'm working on chilling out about it, while making reasonable preparations just in case she tries to escalate anything.

Can you elaborate on this? I'm curious what you had to do.

BeautyForAshes likes this.
  8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Female stalker? Yeah I saw that movie Fatal Attraction.

9. Pastor Preston

Pastor Preston Fapstronaut

Originally with this one, I was just the good guy. I thought she was a good girl, being shy and bashful. She had a ridiculously thick southern accent, the kind that doesn't sound friendly and sweet, but a little backward. She was pretty, and she went to church...that is where it ends. With that being said, I would talk to her friends, find out what she liked, hang out with her. I never intended anything other than friendship, either! Just being a nice guy. That would have been a good thing, too, if she were a nice girl.

I guess I just stopped being the "nice guy..." nicely, I suppose. I stopped hanging out with her. I stopped talking to her friends about her, and frankly we all forgot about my stalker. I stopped initiating message conversations, and messaging her altogether; deleted her phone number. I never liked anything she put on social media. I found other friends, and moved on.

primaljade likes this.