1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion about freemasonry?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Flowy, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Might have something to do with the secrecy and how the Illuminati challenged the Catholic church.

You can also listen to that episode of Unbelievable? and there might be reasons given for it being considered an occult.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. All:

Personal attacks and insults will not be tolerated. Stay on topic, stay civil, or stay silent. Thanks.

JoePineapples likes this.
  3. One aspect to consider is the official Catholic declaration from 1983: Catholics "who enrol in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion." Further info here: https://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Mason

4. Flowy

Flowy Fapstronaut

Not for me. I'm muslim:emoji_star_and_crescent:

5. I'm a Knight of Columbus which has its fun secret ceremonies and pageantry and the Catholic Church backs it. I think to some extent secret clubs and dressing up in cool outfits is appealing to a subset of men.

6. Haha, OK. :D The further info is general btw - nothing to do with Catholics. :)

Flowy likes this.
  7. Wow! :eek: Do you have to be either an Italian or an explorer?

8. I'm something of a scientist myself.

Saskia Simone likes this.
  9. I see. I thought at first it was followers of Christopher Columbus, but it is something else.

10. Octoling

Octoling Fapstronaut

Any exclusive club where a few are aloud in and many other arent are bound to attract some conspiracy theories.
    Quotes 3 and 4 are the same thing, and Quote 5 is a consequence of Quote 3, since the radius of the arctic circle is exactly dependant on the tilt. Question 3 may be true, and a scary coincidence, but you're really only saying one thing 3 times. Quotes 1 is closer to 66600mph, but it's actually a range between 65520 and 67757 depending on where it is in orbit, so I suppoooose if you pick the right two times of the year, the earth could be going 66666mph for a few seconds. Most people would use km/h, km/s, or mps, before using mph, so it kinda seems like cherry picking. Question 2 just sounds wrong, and I'm not sure where you got that info, as most answers I come up with are closer to a few feet at best.

Also, 66.6 is a pretty easy fraction, 2/3's of a hundred. Its actually a pretty common number.

11. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Conspiracy is just a pejorative word for those who questions those who control the truth there is too many coincidences and symbols that I have seen and being a man of faith I see the correlations and the numerology and their message it makes others uncomfortable so be it everybody has a right to their opinion