1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeing a film is a perfect solo activity

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 26, 2018.

1. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Basically, that's why I refuse to go see movies and support hollywood filth. Bunch of pedos and junkies playing dress up to influence our young people... Trash.

2. Think about the latter part of your sentence.

3. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

I'm not seeing it. Going out to eat instead of a movie supports hollywood how exactly?

4. I wouldn't be going to theaters in the first dates, because you can't get to know your partners in there. You must sit in silence, and for me it would be awkward since my intention would be to give that time to the person i am with to get to know them. Later on i think it can be fine, or if you have planned a lot of time for your partner that day. But i must say that the writer of the article seemed to worry too much. I mean, if your date doesn't like the movie, then they won't. You'll find out eventually and discussing it might reveal something about them. If it is repugnant to them, they will likely reveal it during the movie.

Deleted Account likes this.