I wanna be a fapstronaut!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ManEatingWaffle, Dec 31, 2014.

1. ManEatingWaffle

ManEatingWaffle Fapstronaut

Hey Guys. Essentially, i've been addicted to P and M for a long time, since I was pretty young, probably younger than most. I've tried to quit for a long time but I can only go about 2 days without M, although I don't really crave P its just a habit. I want to quit forever, permanently, I know it will be hard but I have to. I have to do it for myself and my future soul mate. I'm a christian and I came to this forum because I knew I could be open and receive help from others. I'm too ashamed to get help from anyone in my church or my family, I know the repercussions would be huge if I asked for help from anyone I know and I find that sad. Guys I really need to quit! I'm 18 and I am not a healthy guy, i'm tired all the time, I don't eat well, i'm out of shape. If you guys got any quick tips they'll be appreciated.

2. Wannabreakfree

Wannabreakfree Fapstronaut

Hi
    Welcome to this community.
    18 is a great age to form habits that

3. Wannabreakfree

Wannabreakfree Fapstronaut

18 is a great age to establish healthy lifelong habits.

It's seems obvious from your post that you should think about having a healthy diet and get youself in shape. These are both things that are proven to have positive benefits for your mental as well as physical health and will undoubtedly help you feel better about yourself and more motivated in whatever challenges you take on in life (nofap included).

That's just my thoughts. Good luck.

4. eldish

eldish Fapstronaut

I second this!

I recommend the things in my signature and avoid being alone with a computer as much as possible. I don't know about you but I have never fapped when I'm with other people. If you have to move your computer to your front room or use a computer in a coffee shop or library. The addiction feeds off of idle and being alone!!