1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Misconception regarding lion and tigers

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by u376, Sep 2, 2018.

1. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Since start we have told about the mightiness of lion.....the king of jungle
    Though he is very dangerous and strong......but we have a misconception regarding it's ability......
    We perceive it as the strongest biggest cat
    ......but after studying about this topic and watching detailed videos
    The truth is ....tiger is the strongest biggest cat.......it has much more muscles as compared to lion
    Tiger are mostly loner...... unlike lion.....
    Tigers are more ferocious than lion.......
    In a fight they just aim for the neck......
    Whereas lion have more fighting experience......but still it's way of fighting is not that dangerous.....
    But lion's mane helps it a lot in neck attack.......
    According to data......in ancient Rome there were frequent battles between these two Apex predators.......but approx 90% the winner was tiger . ...
    I am against any animal violence......but these statics tell the truth.......
    Not lion.....tiger is the ultimate predator

Future role model likes this.
  2. Yes but the huge difference is the team work of the Lion pride. Same thing goes with a lone wolf vs. a wolf pack.

One tiger is a tough opponent. So is a big healthy strong lone wolf.

But they are no match for a unified team of lions or wolves working together.

The team work of the lion pride is why they’re at boss status.

3. Now as far as ultimate solo predator. I’ll choose the leopard over the tiger. Each has a high degree of stealth. But speed, agility, swiftness, and evasion - the smaller size of the leopard puts it ahead of the tiger.

4. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I am just comparing one by one
    As far as team work is concerned
    30 wolves will tear apart a lion
    So I don't think we should consider the unity

5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Actually I am comparing their one on one fight
    Not thier hunting skills
    And yes leopard success percentage in hunting is higher than others

6. Now that I 100% agree with. One on One the tiger is the champ of the big cats.

u376 likes this.
  7. Of course tiger is the apex predator, lion cant even hunt, he would die of starvation without females.

u376 likes this.
  8. It’s my understanding that male lions will hunt but prefer to let the females do it.

u376 likes this.
  9. What a life the male lion has. Lay around, eat what the chicks bring home, hook up with one occasionally to make more lions.

If reincarnation is true I know what I want to be. LOL!

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Haha.....no actually he will not die unless he is old and alone
    Because sometimes male lions form their own group....and hunt together.....
    But yes lion prefer to be dependent

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

But the end of a lion is also tragic
    And all the time they have to face other rival males

12. Read up on lions since this thread started. Wowzers! It’s actually a hard life. Most male lions don’t make it to adulthood.

u376 likes this.
  13. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I have been debating lion vs tiger for years now, why did you have to bring it here?
    Lions form coalitions to protect their prides (females) and their territory. An all out fight between a lion and tiger is a 50 50, its unpredictable. The tiger might have an edge because it has more experience dealing with hunting and stress, and its a solitary fighter (lions fight mostly in groups). But tigers are simply a fascinating and beautiful animal. They are endangered and need help. Most of their population is in india.

14. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I disagree on this. .....it can never be 50 50
    Largest lion is Asian lion
    And biggest tiger is Bengal tiger......
    Still bengal Tigger is much bigger stronger than lion
    According to surveys..... dual battles between these two beasts ....approx 90% were won by tiger
    A tiger is a killing machine.....
    Either he avoids the fight or he participate in it like a maniac.....
    Whereas battles among lions are basically to scare off each other.....
    I agree lion is kind of a warrior with more fighting experience.....
    But it is in tiger nature to hunt neck.. .
    Chances of a male lion winning against a female tiger can still be there......
    But one on one two males against each other ....it can never be 50 50....
    And around 70% of all tigers on planet are in India...

15. I had a friend that used to say that he could beat up a lion. He said that he'd just grab its tongue when it tried to bite him. That shit made me crack up.

u376 likes this.
  16. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

haha...he must be joking

17. He was actually kind of serious. He could be a bit delusional at times.

18. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

even fighting giants like mike tyson and bruce lee......dont stand a chance against female lion.......leave alone the fully grown male

19. Delusional people (who aren’t violent) can be fun to be around. They can come up with some interesting “left field” stuff.

20. haha really man.Who wanna stand in front of hungry female lion.Lion is lion man:D

u376 likes this.