1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For an old starter: how to train to reach an orgasm during sex?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by fsteier, Dec 27, 2014.

1. fsteier

fsteier Fapstronaut

Hello everybody,

I am also NoFap. Now over 30 years old, never came by the 10 girls I've been with in bed and a few girlfriends to sex, because I did PMO daily or even more.
    That changed with the current girlfriend. I want to change and NEED to fix this.

I started to get P out of my life a few months ago, also with my own trials on no MO - I hardly think of P anymore - but that's just my thinking. It will take much more time I think.

During sex: I feel very close to reach the climax, but I somehow can not.

Has anyone tips "how it is done /gets done"?

I started with a fleshlight-practise 10 days ago, but right now it is christmas time, I'm all the time together with my girl and there is no way to train and so on.

And I need to know if someone had the same issues and could give me some advice on how to practice.

2. Wannabreakfree

Wannabreakfree Fapstronaut

I'm no expert on this but I suffer a similar problem recently of not being able to reach O with a real woman. I know that during my first sexual experiences with women many years ago I had the opposite problem (reached O too quickly). So I conclude that my P addiction has rewired my brain but also that my MO addiction has reduced my physical sensitivity. Its probably the same for you so I would advise you to abstain from P and MO as long as you can. The fleshlight is probably better than your hand but better still is to leave yourself alone conpletely and save that release for when you are with your girlfriend.

3. fsteier

fsteier Fapstronaut

U are right and it worked. On December 31 2014 I climaxed for the first time in my life during sexual intercourse. Well, I decided to not practice but rather stay on that NoFap-course.

4. Wannabreakfree

Wannabreakfree Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that. Well done. I perhaps need to try that more successfully myself now.