1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi.... I'm new

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by StOpInJaCkIn, Sep 27, 2018.

1. StOpInJaCkIn

StOpInJaCkIn New Fapstronaut

Hi. I'm new and going to get over this terrible habit that I've developed over the past two years! It will be a journey but I look forward to learning and progressing as an individual. My mission for myself is to develop a new kind of self control not only related to PMO but over my entire life including sports and work ethic! There are also religious pressures in my life but that is not the primary reason. I love sports and music and trying to live great moments.

The Lone Ranger and Ameeet like this.
  2. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

I happy to see you want to get rid of this shit, you made a good choice, I recommend you to start with small goals like 3 days or 7days, come daily to this forum explore all the forums out here

The Lone Ranger likes this.
  3. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Welcome, people are here for different reasons but with a similar goal. I hope it is not overwhelming for you to do it all at once. I’ve always been the guy who take it one piece of the puzzle at a time. Hopefully this is the best way for you, you know best. Great idea to brake this habit anyhow! Good luck, and my tip for you is to think about what you will do and say to your self when it gets ruff. What will be your pep talk when not feeling motivated? Have a splendid day!

4. NewoneYE

NewoneYE Fapstronaut

Hello, Welcome. I am new also and we will help each other :)