1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's a guy who isn't around any girls to do?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Adamantem, Sep 23, 2018.

1. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

How old are you, 15? I remember how hard it was to find something to talk about with a girl when i was that age. Forget math, math is cold, calculated and abstract. Its beautiful in a way it can explain the world but i wouldnt recommend trying to convey that to someone not interested. Talk about people. Talk about popular actresses. Talk about girls friends if you know them, or just talk about people on the street, even if you dont know them. Use storytelling, invent silly, little fun stories which involve both of you. You can take her to moon and back in imagination. Pay attention, take note of the stuff that excites her. Honestly, chances are low that youre gonna connect with a girl on an intellectual base. But if she connects with you on an emotional basis you can talk any gibberish you want.

2. Adamantem

Adamantem Fapstronaut

Hmm, fantasy football. I will have to look into it. Plus, I already play piano, so, yeah I think I will probably wait to college. Right now though I will home my masculinity and confidence so that I will be ready to go.

And if you think you looked like a dork, I heard someone said that I looked as if I had multiple orgasms while playing on the piano:D.

3. Adamantem

Adamantem Fapstronaut

Well, my friend, I learned that the hard way .

Since reading your post and the others before, I have come to the conclusion that I have been over thinking the process. In my abstract, I thought the process would involve myself, in so many words, looking like a viable mate to them. But, I realize I should just talk to them like human beings and let everything else do it's work. If I do find an interest in a certain girl, I should just talk to her and voice my opinion. After that, it is up to her whether she will accept me or not. Right?

I thanks for the feedback everyone gave, though. It is really appreciated.

4. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Look, if you find an issue with girls at your age, and I am 29 years old and I never been around girls or asked a girl out on a date, I would usually distract myself to my own personal lifestyle and get busy myself with my own hobbies and such. I figured out after I got out of high school that girls just do not want me and I have moved on. If girls do not find an interest in you, why do you have to complicate things so hard? And this opinion and question comes from a guy who never really had a lot of friends growing up or a girlfriend and who has been addicted to PMO since my early 20s. You have a long life ahead of you and you should be happy with the life you have. When I was in my teen years, I always got in trouble for asking a girl out on a date because she either had a boyfriend or was not interested in me.

5. Adamantem

Adamantem Fapstronaut

I agree with you. Like I said, I am just going to concentrate on self-improvement and beating this addiction. I just always had a soft spot for females in general, to be honest. But, you live, you learn.

6. Meditation Monk

Yup that's right. You took the words outta my mouth, and I am not kidding, lol. I agree with you.

7. Adamantem

Adamantem Fapstronaut

One more thing and this may be irrational, but, since I am going to stop chasing girls, I won't become a, well, fag, will I?

8. Meditation Monk

Nope. And if you change your mind later on when you get out of school and you do want to get a girlfriend, by all means, that is up to you. You are not a fag. Just because girls are girls I know that I went through some of the same things when I was a teen. I mean, people are complicated these days, I know I am a complicated person as well and I never went out on dates when I was in high school, but I do not get depressed about it or think that I am a low life scumbag. I do not see myself that way. Wish you good luck in your life bruh.

Adamantem likes this.
  9. How old are you little wanker? First learn to keep your streak to few hundred days hardmode before you say girls are not interested in you. Also, learn to use dating apps and dating sites - go on dates and then say girls are not interested in you.

10. Adamantem

Adamantem Fapstronaut

Well, firstly, I am homeschooled, so it is going to be a while before I meet up with any girls. It is rare that I meet up with them IRL and my mom would probably castrate me if she found I was in a dating site. So, that's why I will wait.

Secondly, I stopped chasing after them because it is the root of my addiction. I try not to indulge in it and just let them come to me.

By the time I do meet up with girls, I will have beat this addiction anyway.

11. havana19

havana19 Fapstronaut

"...the main reason I am addicted to PMO is the lack of a girlfriend. Given the fact that I am a teenager, this is normal (right?)."

No-- it is 'normal' inasmuch it is very common, but 'abnormal' inasmuch as it's dysfunctional. Are there any casual type events you could do like maybe where female nerds are found? I think it's possible you might only be open to meeting certain girls...is this a possibility? If so, become open to meeting all girls and see if the dynamic changes. Good luck.

12. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Do your push ups and drink your milk.

13. No, it's the opposite. You don't have a gf because you're addicted to PMO. This site is full of guys in relationships who fap - a gf won't stop you from flogging the dolphin. If you want a girl, charm and confidence will be enough to get one. Fake it, it doesn't matter whether you're actually confident and charming or a pretender. Unless you already have PIED...

14. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

Yeah.. but the more you improve yourself.. the better your friends and the better the women who might be interested!