1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just have joined. Going to avoid masturbation and wet dreams.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by antiglobe, Jan 12, 2015.

1. antiglobe

antiglobe New Fapstronaut

Hello,

I'm male 36y.

I've just registered to see how others are doing without longer periods of ejaculation.

I'm now at day 43 without any ejaculation (no sex, no masturbation, no wet dream).

It is easier than i thought but now i'm so easy to get excited and excitement is so strong i think i'll have to get laid soon.

I'm planning on quitting masturbation altogether but i'll continue having sex. I have recently separated with my bride who i've been together with for 15 years. I need to get back the dating routine after so many years of pause and i'm trying to avoid masturbation and wet dreams in the interim period. Masturbation always have made me sad, kind of a pathetic feeling.

2. xXZephyrXx

xXZephyrXx New Fapstronaut

Good luck, with your challenge bro. Looks like you've already made it quite far. I'm starting my day one. Wish me luck, too.

3. antiglobe

Good luck you too man!

Avoiding masturbation is really easy. Wet dreams are tougher but i think it's also manageable.

4. remi

remi Fapstronaut

I think I can agree with what you've said. Having well-controlled thoughts before going to bed might somehow manage wet dreams.

5. antiglobe

To me it's more important to put on some pyjama since the direct contact of bed cover can be a source of excitement while sleeping (probably when turning over). Also it's important to lay in a way that there'll be no forcing thereunder.

6. joe.8843

joe.8843 Fapstronaut

I am going to go a year without an orgasm while I am awake. I am on day 13 and have 352 days to go. Gook luck to you and wish me well.

7. antiglobe

Good luck my friend.

I'll not avoid sexual orgasm only trying to do with masturbation and nighttime ones. Avoiding sexual orgasm would kill my relationships :)