Wet dreams

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ozyman, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Ozyman

Ozyman New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I discovered this forum last summer and have been benefiting from it ever since. I am truly grateful for it’s existence. It has already changed my life and made me a better person. Now, however I’ve been encountering a wet dream problem. Just when I think I’m in control of myself and my urges, My unconscious self ruins everything I’ve been consciously working on. Anyone else had this problem? Please help.

2. mouds

mouds Fapstronaut

why don't you consider that wet dreams are a good thing??
    tell me, have you ever felt tired or with brain fog or lack of concentration after a wet dream?
    we are not responsible of our subconscious.. you can dream of anything, say anything in your dreams,wet dreams are like a release of negative energy that you don't need , otherwise, positive energy that you absolutely need, is released by PMO
    so consider yourself lucky and consider wet dreams like a normal thing..
    If you want to reduce the number of wet dreams, avoid looking at or watching nudities and hot women

3. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Yes.

What I offer as help is a slight change in mindset. Don't take it as good or bad, there's no such thing as Black and White in this world.

Every trace of control we have over something is relative. Instead focus on doing what you might provoke significant impact, so you don't frustrate yourself wasting effort at inneficient tasks.
    The organization people try to apply in their lives is a defense mechanism in order to not be overwhelmed by the chaotic aspect of life events.

It's frustrating to lose Life Force through wet dreams. There are some alternatives we can use to minimize the damage until the unconscious realise the magnitude of harm.
    One of them is to provide rich components that are used to produce semen. The right fuel will optimize the Machine's inner workings.

Ozyman likes this.