Why God why!!!!!??

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Edenhazard_17, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Edenhazard_17

Edenhazard_17 Fapstronaut

After being PMO free for 28 days I relapsed last night. I'm The one inviting erotic stuff to myself and I blame myself for that... I felt so light after that orgasm but few minutes after the feelings of futility reappeared. I went 28 days without PMO and I believe I can do better if I stop inviting erotic thoughts and stuffs.. So it will be a 40 day challenge for me this time..

2. Hutch

Hutch Fapstronaut

Hate to admit, but was approching 3 weeks and relapsed myself. Felt great while on that high, but felt like a zombie a couple hours later and really was in a fog and found it hard to get anything meaningful done for about a day an a half. Figures that must be what it feels like going on a drug binge. The good thing is it has re affirmed my dedication to kicking it for good. I really felt run down afterward!

3. Stretch

Stretch Fapstronaut

Don't punish yourself guys... You are already working towards beating those records this time around.

We may all relapse, it must be part of the process so look forward and you will smash it this time.

There are tonnes of motivational videos on YouTube which may help. I use them when I cant get motivated to hit the gym but sure they will come in useful for beating PMO to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

Good Luck :)

4. elgreko

elgreko Fapstronaut

28 day without fap! Man that's wonderful! You've managed and stayed away from mop for such a long time. I congratulate you! You don't have to feel guilty for occasional relapsing. Relapsing after a month it's still a mop sin! Nevertheless, it's an occasional mop sin, and you are on your way to building a strong NoFap habit.
    As far as the erotic thoughts and stuffs, try to replace them with some other rewarding activities. I used to smoke 5 cigarettes a day. I have replaced my light smoking (only 5 per day) with eating a dark chocolate whenever cravings hit me. Now I am cigarette free.
    You are doing a good. Be encouraged! You are building a strong NoFap habit that slowly but surely becomes part of your character and personality. Keep it up. :cool: