1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No ejaculation and prostate health

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Sep 25, 2018.

1. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

There's no evidence because science itself has limited knowledge and understanding in sex, it's very hard to make a long term study about people that ejaculate several times a day/week with some that don't. There is ancient knowledge that the veerya (semen) is the life force because semen itself creates life, if you expel it, it's said you are prone to disease and shorter life span. When you don't do that part of all of it is reabsorbed by the body. The biggest proof you can have is people in these forums feeling reborn after they abstain from sex, masturbation etc.

Also don't just look at sex, but as a rule of thumb, anything that brings short term pleasure generally brings long term suffering, drugs, alchool etc.

Want a 3 second orgasms? Okay get it, but pay a price for it, nothing comes free.

I used to think like you that I required objective evidence for everything from Science, but then I realized it's a stupid and naive approach because I'm not in the lab myself and anyone could have an agenda, there are countless studies that are funded by different industries, again you are not in the lab yourself.

2. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Agreed.

You did a much better job of saying what I was trying to say in my own post. Very clear and concise. Well done.

misterkanister likes this.
  3. misterkanister

misterkanister Fapstronaut

I like your ideas, Philomath and tloD. I believe that you can get too obsessed about this whole thing which becomes way too ideological.
    I killed my streak on the 91st day "with my bare hands" (and a sock) and I don't regret it^^. I guess I am pretty much "healed" anyway and I am going to keep a 30+ days rhythm (like those infamous proud boys suggest (no, I don't identify as one of them^^)).
    I learned a lot from staying abstinent for 90days and I feel pretty much the same despite the reset. I guess it is mostly in my hands now how to handle my daily life thus there is no room anymore to blame it on some hormones.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018