I hope it works..

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mincradd, Nov 22, 2018.

1. mincradd

mincradd New Fapstronaut

Hello,
    I am a 16 years old boy, i am a shy person and don't have much social contacts at all.
    I think it's because of my addiction, I really want to stop faping, but it's so hard.
    I managed to survive 4 days without faping, but on the fifth day I just couldn't stop my urges.
    And it's not even like I have a chance to stop it, my mind is like "I won't touch that thing" but in reality i'm already touching it.
    My goal is for the beginning 10 days.
    I'll try to update at least every second day, after the 10 days (if I am able to do that) I won't fap again, I'll try it to reach 30 days and more.

2. phoenix36

phoenix36 New Fapstronaut

big up its hard but if you can continue with that thinking you do it for all your life , you can do it

3. The biggest trap is going back into the habit after only a couple days; "I've only made it a 4/5/6/etc days; It's not that much progress". The first week alone is one of the hardest points to get through just because the urges and habits are still so fresh in your mind that it's easy to just slip back into it. That's one of the things that can make it so dangerous though because it can lead you into a vicious cycle. I'm proud of you for making the decision to try and change yourself for the better and want you to know that no matter how many times you might slip up, this community will be with you all the way, just keep trying! Godspeed, man, keep it up!