We can do this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by willnotgiveup, Jan 29, 2015.

1. willnotgiveup

willnotgiveup Fapstronaut

Hi Guys. I'm not new to the whole nopmo community and I've done a reboot of 120days but unfortunaly I relapsed today.

But I've done this before and I can do it again.That's why I joined, to be rid of this once and for all.I'm motivated to do this and when I'm done with 120days I never want to think about relapsing again.

Hope you guys can relate.
    WNGU.

2. Doctor_Jizzy

Doctor_Jizzy New Fapstronaut

The way I see it, the first few days will always be the most difficult. Gathering that motivation to quit something you've depended on for years is not going to be easy. Abandoning that dopaminergic and opioid surge you so thoroughly enjoy is definitely not going to be easy. I relapsed today after stopping yesterday but I've taken some steps to hopefully prevent that, including the generation of this account. Keep strong fellow abstainer, don't fret over minor failures but look at the larger but potentially more beautiful picture.

3. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Welcome, congrats on the 120 days, your relapse doesnt negate all the good progress you've done, keep moving forward because its already proven you can defeat PMO addiction

4. willnotgiveup

willnotgiveup Fapstronaut

Thanks for the feedback guys.This time I'm serious about this.No edging, no fantasies etc. nothing that can delay my progress. I also got these self help tapes on ending P addiction.Basicly it's self hypnosis and things like removing negative anchors etc. I'm planning on listning to that for 21 days.