how long can it take from me to recover from over-masturbation effects?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Dec 5, 2018.

1. i started around 13 now im 22 and have gotten in the past 2 years:

- aches in the testicles, this one i can't really figure out cause it only hurts if you touch them in certain areas, i guess they are sensitive now because of all of depletion?

- poor sleep, because i can't even sleep fully without masturbating first

- irritation in my urethra, or bladder whatever. i had countless urine tests that all came out normal including a cystoscopy to check for blockage and all normal. doctor said it was just a slight irritation and i had to stay away from caffeineated beverages. now does anyone here believe that? how often you hear of people having discomfort when they have to take a piss because they had a whole 2 liter of mountain dew, much like in their 20s. i can see someone in their 40s-50s but it doesn't make sense.

and last but not least - lower back pain the most common symptom out of them all which i also had an x-ray done (all normal) and naproxen 375 which really didn't help.

can i recover in months time? or will i have to spend most likely 100s of bucks on chinese herbal medicine?

2. basketball21

basketball21 Fapstronaut

For the sleep and some pains, I would recommend CBD oil if you hadn't already. Do your research on it. (it can be expensive and does not get you high )

For the lower back pain, I would suggest a chiropractor for about a month and try to get advice on working your back in different ways and how to pop your back as well

3. a doc that i had to get referred by did order me to get physical therapy for my back but i didn't want it and sorta lied to him that my naproxen medicine cleared it up.