1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I should have done this a long time ago...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HeavyWeight, Feb 9, 2015.

1. HeavyWeight

HeavyWeight Fapstronaut

Hey all.

I'm a 35 year old male. Married. Larva on the way.

Whether I like to admit it to myself or not (which I usually don't), I have a problem with this stuff. A major one.

I wake up in the morning, I edge or finish. I get home from work, I edge or finish. My wife comes home and I find any excuse to get alone and edge or finish. Instead of eating. Instead of drinking water. Instead of exercising. Instead of having sex with my wife.

I edge or finish.

Feel like shit.

Repeat.

I am on day 1. I have used the app four times already. Played six songs on the guitar and am about to go do laundry. Anything but edge or finish.

I will prevail, right?

2. M L

M L Guest

Good luck to you - lots of understanding people here to listen and help you:) one day at a time, you can do this! Read some success stories if you have time - I find them very inspiring..

3. Huggan73

Huggan73 Fapstronaut

Keep at it mate , never quit quiting , keep picking yourself up,
    Need to break the habit as well. Edging and finishing sounds like a default setting, which was exactly like me... It's worth it and your wife will appreciate it I am sure