1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

feeling lonely this valentine

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by karla, Feb 14, 2015.

1. karla

karla Guest

Friends thre are plenty of us who are lonely and feelling neglected or small. Share your thiughts, plans, dreams about today or anything

2. Pellaeon

Pellaeon Fapstronaut

This has been very helpful to keep me happy:

As for valentine's day, as I posted elsewhere, I worked some overtime and called my grandma. It feels good to be responsible and in control.

3. ACLHFM

ACLHFM Fapstronaut

A writer once spoke to her Zen teacher saying, "It is lonely being a writer. Lately it feels like it is just me and a blank piece of paper. I have no partner, nor do I have any close friends."
    The master replied, "Yes, life is lonely."
    "Don't you get lonely?", she asked.
    "Yes, I do get lonely but I don't let it blow me away."

4. drawoh

drawoh Fapstronaut

Worked today. Going to do 500 push ups tonight and practice some dance ^.^

Don't look at what people are doing, it will make you feel lonely.

5. mijereah

mijereah Fapstronaut

yes very true indeeeeed!

6. gregmann

gregmann Fapstronaut

I spent my Valentine's day talking to pretty women on a dating site. it is not as great as facing them in real, but that's actually what I am going to do: to go to Moscow and meet one of them in person, the one that impressed me most of all. I'm gonna be the luckiest man!

7. TehMastermind

TehMastermind Fapstronaut

I personally didn't give a f*ck. Could of had one but why settle for less than what you deserve?