1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

newbie. You have to keep reminding yourself why are you doing it.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by The_CAT_17, Mar 18, 2015.

1. The_CAT_17

The_CAT_17 New Fapstronaut

Hello Everyone - first post here -

I am doing it because I want to be always confidant, more productive and follow my dreams not waste my 20's behind a screen looking at fake girls.

I am so happy to find this forum and I wish everyone luck in there fapless journey, first time I fapped was January 2006 I was 16 and six months, I had few wet-dreams in my teenage years, I think first one was around 14, you can say I am a late bloomer.

longest I went was 40 days, last year but back then I was still recovering from depression and anxiety, so I didn't get enjoy the side effects from not masturbating, there is a lot of reasons why I was depressed and anxious but mainly because I just recently quite cigarettes and weed which made my condition severe and left me mentally handicap, but I am a lot better now. I still want to stop PMO and be more confidant and less shy and work-out more.

I will tell you more about my journey in this thread and post more info.

Today is my seventh day and feeling happier, my mind is clearer and overall more confident.

note: English is my second language sorry for any mistakes.

2. WalkLikeAMan

WalkLikeAMan Fapstronaut