1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who and how to earn a living?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by elmma, May 24, 2019.

1. elmma

elmma New Fapstronaut

Hello. Let's share tips on how to earn decent money.

2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

There are lots of ways, but without any further information it is hard to say what is useful for you. If you go into some kind of career counseling im sure there will be many questions and probably a career aptitude test. It depends on where you are at in life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Sell useless shit to people. Rob them ass. The only decent money.

4. You chinese by any means?

5. I sell on eBay for extra money. It's pretty cool.

Leader of ME likes this.
  7. PeterGH

PeterGH New Fapstronaut

ebey is a good option for earnings

8. I started an apprenticeship as an electrician at the start of the year, and will be studying electronics engineering at night school from about July.
    After many years of scheming, flipping from job to job and ending up in worse and worse situations, I've come to the conclusion that I should study in a field that will be of endless interest to me and has unlimited potential for growth and further study.
    The end goal is to be self employed, engineering and manufacturing customised electronic devices for specific applications.

This is no get rich quick scheme, it'll take me 5 years to get qualified, but I've realised that there's no magic bullet for me- I just have to bust arse, nothing's going to fall out of the sky for me and I'm sick of being one paycheck away from oblivion.