NoFap Introduction - 100 days already

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Lorinz, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Lorinz

Lorinz Fapstronaut

Hello Guys,

I am from Brazil. I commited myself on a non fap challenge without knowing I wasn't alone in the world haha. I started this insane challenge of a year without cumming and avoiding masturbation in October 12th of 2014 because I can not get a girlfriend. Besides I have some homo tendencies that adds to the challenge. 99% hetero tough.

In november 1th I cummed with a girl when she masturbated me and since them I trying to avoid masturbation. I am getting closer to 100 days and this gonna be in my anniversary in marxh 10th. I tought I could do the challenge alone, even after noticing that this community exists, but now I am starting to be very anxious and the urge is stronger than ever. So I tought I could help and get some help to keep focused.

JimJones, D . J . and LakeLand like this.
  2. 100 days! Wow! How'd you do it? Well, I'm new here and so far this site looks great. What's you're goal in regards to not fapping? How many days are you planning to accomplish?

3. Lorinz

Lorinz Fapstronaut

I am planning a whole year my friend. Hard mode. I did some esging as I get erecrions very esily specially in the morning, but my only condition is no cumming. That's been accomplished so far.

Benefits untill now: more physical strenght and musculation started to be pleasant.

I am starting to date a new girl.

More focus on professional and projetcs issues.

Better rrlationship with friends and family.

JimJones and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Lorinz

Lorinz Fapstronaut

I went back here to see how u guys avoid edging while getting morning glory

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  5. Lorinz

Lorinz Fapstronaut

6. Lion LEO

Lion LEO Fapstronaut

Good. it works for you..welcome and good luck with your new goals...

you already been enjoying and banging this habit quiet well.. 100 days is no joke

Lorinz likes this.
  7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
    This is an awesome start! Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?