Urge to Milk Prostate

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by MotivationMan31, May 30, 2019.

1. MotivationMan31

MotivationMan31 Fapstronaut

Hi guys. Im now approaching 7 days NoFap, however I feel so much pent up tension that I have to do something about it.

I go the gym a lot, work a full time job and read in my spare time but I feel like theres something in me wanting to blow my load to relax but I dont want to PM.

Things are going pretty slow between me and my girl and Im thinking theres gotta be something I can do.

I used to prostate orgasm when I was younger and still have a massager and thinking surely it would calm me down as Im getting some sort of tension release.

I know this isnt the best idea however would this count as M and if it isnt would I just go till I had a proatate one as I didnt ejaculate?

2. James02

James02 Fapstronaut

I'd recommend that you don't give in b/c it gets substantially easier after 14 days. Depending on your personal circumstances, the withdrawals could ease up after just a few rough days, idk... like days 6-9 could be the peak... For example, when I get a few days under my belt, the hardest days for me are typically 6-10 ish, give or take... it's usually 1-3 tough days then it gets much easier. Hang in there & know that you are getting stronger with each battle you win.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Try a cold shower.

4. MotivationMan31

cheers guys. Maybe I just have to hang in there more. Just feel loads of pent up tension plus I was feeling a little weak as you could see.

yrjyrj and Sysyphus like this.
  5. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

No, its certainly NOT the best idea ...

Read this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/ylqcs/aneros_use_is_the_heroin_of_pmo/

And while you are reading:

If you haven't already done so, please read the "Getting Started Guide" available on this site's home page. It includes a lot of information that you will find helpful as you start your journey of healing. Also have a look at the "Glossary" on the top of this page for definitions of abbreviations and terms that may be new to you.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

6. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. MotivationMan31

8. still_c

still_c New Fapstronaut

koolpal likes this.