1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap meetup group

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by notaghero, Mar 23, 2015.

1. notaghero

notaghero Fapstronaut

I'm curious to see what others thoughts are about forming a meet up group for nofappers, it would be a way to come in contact with other nofappers and could allow for fun diversions as well. The name would not have to feature Nofap but it could be a resource of encouragement and a way to bridge personal contact. It would have outings and events or sometimes late coffee or walks. The cost and other details would be handled by the groups operators. Just an idea at this point of the game, but I will say that anyone interested is more then welcome to meet me at the coral cafe in Burbank,CA around 10pm for coffee/dinner
    Pm me with or if you'd like to meet up Thursday night
    Fight the good fight :)

2. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

I have a friend who is a meetup fanatic. I don't like meetup honestly, and never went to his gatherings when he asked me, but hey to each their own.

I would meet you if
    1) I lived in Cali around that area
    2) It wasn't so late, 10 is my self imposed curfew, the late night energy doesn't affect me well, I use to be a very bad boy and at night is when the ghoulies come out to play