1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Continued success over 100 Days

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hope84, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

I was just curious how many there are in the community with over a 100 days of continued success of PMO free.

It might be cool to have a leader board. Again i know this is all based on honest. I guess it would be great to be able to ask them questions about their success.

2. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

Lol, a leader board. What is this a game, some kind of contest? Well I suppose if is a challenge of sorts, as challenges are a trademark of NoFap.

I think a leaderboard sounds inspiring on paper, but would have unforeseen consequences. Inflated egos, broken down minds and wills when one fell from the board, and a motivation to give up fapping for the sake of getting on a leaderboard of any kind, without actually making changes that will keep one fap free for the long haul. People would be driven by ego, and let me tell you a big ego is a recipe for disaster.

3. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

Thanks for adding your view Rectify. I don’t think anyone feels like this is a game, or contest. I put the question out there because I wanted a place where we could combine all the success of NoFap into one place. I know when I first started, that was the first thing I did. I looked for those people who were 100+ days, and I read through their journal. It’s hard to find them because nothing is organized. I want to read the success of others. Personally I’ve experienced enough failure in my time where I don’t need or want to read the reboot section. I want to be inspired, I want to feel good, and when I get into a position where I can help others then to do that as well.

Hopefully that helps with why I asked the question :)

4. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hmm, this sounds like a good idea. Perhaps reading journals of those who have 'succeeded' is more productive than reading their success stories. Rectify does raise a valid point though. Maybe a list rather than a leader board would be a better idea? A list of resources so to speak.

5. jazzphanatic

jazzphanatic Fapstronaut

Hope84, I support this man. Ideas should always be welcomed regardless of what they are. If you do decide to have something of this nature, in about 18 more days, you can sign me up!!! LoL

6. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

:) good to hear Jazzphanatic. I don't know if its a specific number or more so the success part. I have 105+ days but I still feel like there are things I'm learning and healing. I know as time goes on, I will have healed completely and learned a great deal more. I just want to have a place where those who have succeed can gather and share it.

where is easily accessible to all :)