Shrinking matter?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Daiki-san, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Daiki-san

Daiki-san Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.

It's 2 weeks without PMO.
    I used cold shower when I felt to turn on.

I noticed that my genitalia got smaller.
    Does this happen to everyone??

I wonder this is a kind of side effect or something.
    Pls leave comments here.
    Any comments welcome!!

Thanks for reading.

Daiki-san

2. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

That would probably result from the cold shower, although I have never tried it. I don't think it's something to worry about.

Good job getting past 2 weeks!!

3. fapstronaut1337

fapstronaut1337 Fapstronaut

Hahaha sorry for laughing but have you never been cold before? I does happen to everyone but I can for myself say that it shrinks less now when I've been doing it for a while. Guess my genitalia is getting manlier brah...

Keep at it! I take cold showers in public too (at the gym). Congratz on 2 weeks!

4. sir fappanot

sir fappanot Fapstronaut

yea... basic sex ed 101 here. Your testicles will go back into your body when it's cold just in general. This happens when you jump into a cold lake, outside, yea. Very normal, happens to everyone. nothing to do with nofap.

donjuan77 likes this.
  5. fapstronaut1337

fapstronaut1337 Fapstronaut

Oh, if so then I don't know. Haven't really experienced that. I am a grower so if I don't have alot of blood down there, it aint much tbh. And really who cares? Unless you are going to be a model for underwear (where they will photoshop it anyways) there isn't much use for a big one when you are not in "action" so to speak. As long as it isn't smaller when you are aroused than it was before then you have no problem imo. For me it has just been gettin bigger since I no longer have half-assed hardons which I sometimes had before.

6. Daiki-san

Daiki-san Fapstronaut

>>Monster Carrot
    >>fapstronaut1337
    >>sir fappanot
    Thanks for your comments.
    I forgot to mention that It was already small (It looks..) before I took shower.

>>NoSaint
    Thanks for your comment.
    That's right. I meant "in general".
    You felt that way too? That's interesting. I've never heard or read this matter before.

>>fapstronaut1337
    >And really who cares?
    I care!! haha.
    It's fine mine got smaller. I prefer tight trousers then this problem helps me.No struggle with my bulge now.

More views pls. :)

7. kitty fukr

kitty fukr Banned

I dont think it gets smaller brah, Erect size that is. Plus you're eyes are nowhere near as reliable gauge than measuring tape.

Flaccid size fluctuates though it could be because you're nervous or maybe not eating/sleeping right. Dont smoke cigarettes or crack to help with the temporary shrinkage.

Tell us a little more about yourself nig. Age,weight,overall mental and physical health. Anything to help us draw a diagnosis.

Its best if we know more about this symptom, but I still think if you measured you'll be relieved.

8. Daiki-san

Daiki-san Fapstronaut

>>kitty fukr

I didn't measure the size so I have no clue.
    I'm 30 years old, 69Kg and taking no medicine.

Right now ,I'm in warm room and my genitals look a bit bigger than those I saw in the bath room.
    I found this incident after I went to jog and It was cold night.
    I think the cause was cold weather.

But still I wonder my penis ,especially my shaft, looks smaller...

I guess I didn't see mine much when I was not horny, so I don't remember my normal size?

9. crushurcravings

crushurcravings Fapstronaut

Hi,

A lot of nofappers report genitelia shrinkage during the early stages of their reboot (a function of the flatline). I certainly had that and I am completely back to normal with regards to flaccid genitelia size. Just give it time and let your body readjust properly. gl :)

10. Yeah as crushyourcravings said, it's a normal part of the process. Mine was smaller too during my flatline, but since it has rebounded to normal size. I think its the result of blood flow down there... when you're in flatline there isn't as much blood so it looks smaller.

11. kitty fukr

kitty fukr Banned

You are exercising then. I'm about 80 kg, and I have little fat around my dick about half an inch. Maybe you lost a ton of weight and the test released from exercise gives you more full erections, and that's why your circumference looks a little slimmer proportioned to your length. What are your stats I'm about .25" longer If I edge tons.

12. Daiki-san

Daiki-san Fapstronaut

I don't know my size. sorry.
    I only lost 1kg ,so I don't think it caused this problem.