1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BurningDesire, Mar 28, 2015.

1. BurningDesire

BurningDesire Fapstronaut

I'm excited that i'm 5 days in my reboot on hard mode no PMO. It's interesting how things are going and i'm very happy and optimistic about it all. I've learned a lot after stumbling onto this website and feel as though I will be able to pull this off!

I know it's still early in the game although I just wanted to share my hope and enthusiasm with you all. I have started to notice positive changes in my life in general. Like getting back on track with growing my business and fixing my sleeping habits.

What I have found helpful so far was sharing from the very beginning and learning as much as I can and implementing it as quickly as possible.

I got a PM from Williamoneanddone shout out to him if he sees this. I really found his step by step guide to rebooting very helpful and made it easy to streamline the process. I wish Nofap sent out a similar email to his from the very beginning.

I hope this helps you all and you guys have a great day.

Thanks,

2. Lemonquack

Lemonquack Fapstronaut

Well done. Keep fighting the good fight.