1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying not to hate myself everyday... Want to quit for good...and for the sake of my marriage

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Gridsinister, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Gridsinister

Gridsinister New Fapstronaut

So, like everyone else, I hit rock bottom. For me that was back in Jan and it was ugly...very ugly. I was literally making P of myself, posting it, and bringing society down with me. I'm literally the filth trying to get clean...I apologize to anyone I may have hurt...
    Anyway, I'm walking in from work, and guess what, my wife is watching P, and I'm the star...tell me that's not a nightmares nightmare. It sure made me rethink my whoooole damn life...
    I'm done with the trash!/The parties over! I hate the sin, I hate what I've done!
    I'm here, 11 days clean, and after having relapsed 3 times in the last 3 months, even that much is TOO much!
    I'm here mainly for accountability, as I know, and have known for the last 12 damn years, that I can't do it alone.

please help...

2. Lemonquack

Lemonquack Fapstronaut

Wow. That's intense. Just out of curiosity-who else was in the video she was watching?
    You need to get an accountability partner. One who will be hard on you and blunt with you. The site alone is not enough for accountability in my opinion.

Anyway good luck buddy. We all have the strength inside of us to do this.

Peace.

3. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

That is rough. I wish you good fortune and success in your new path. Don't give up, and don't let the past linger to the point of self-destruction.

4. Gridsinister

Gridsinister New Fapstronaut

what does that even matter. like, why would it help you to know who else was there with me?? Btw, it was JUST me