1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual frustration

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StayClean&Proactive, Jul 11, 2019.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

Help me, I'm on the verge of a relapse. I would go out more, but my friends are usually very busy during the summer. I've been having intesne sexual urges lately, and I'm very close to having a relapse. Someone help me. I can't stop googling pictures of girls wearing tank tops and low cut tops. I feel like a pent up tiger in a cage, and I'm forced to not express me urges. I need to stop looking at these images so I can become a better person. What should I do to stop these urges, repressing them makes them more intense.

tommatheus likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Distract yourself doing something you have been wanting to do but never could due to PMO.

tommatheus likes this.
  3. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

This is a feeling we all share, the experience your describing is pent up energy inside your body; it may sound contradictory but this energy is actually not meant to be released, it will start in your body after say 5/6 days of a rebooting streak;

I always found the feeling uncomfortable, and all I wanted to do was to release it for some peace... But then I learned through the rebooting process that this feeling isn’t just sexual energy, it’s your whole life energy and if you hold out and put yourself through the short lived anxiety of it, then it will naturally rise up through the body and into the brain, once the energy is in your brain you will experience something WAY more satisfying then searching for images on a computer screen, you will be high on life, pure unadulterated euphoria;

After your body has stored up enough of this feeling it will sexually transmuted this energy into the whole body again, then your body resets and starts the process again, and you will have the superpowers described by many rebooters, which is basically how us humans are supposed to be... Next time you are experiencing cravings for PMO, instead of wanting to release the energy ASAP, instead meditate on the energy and work towards moving it from the bottom of your body to the brain. It may sound like a load of hippy mumbo jumbo... But believe me, once you figure out that this energy isn’t supposed to be released and instead is your vital energy and is meant to be transmuted into motivation, happiness, confidence, high self esteem, then you will feel like a god, and that’s no exaggeration, hope this helps mate!

P.S. the quickest way to naturally extinguish this feeling is by going for a run outside for an hour, take some music and exercise the body, that will be 200% more satisfying than busting your nut... good luck!

koolpal likes this.
  4. emmaxelmo

emmaxelmo Fapstronaut

I've only just started here and I'm no expert but distraction is normally key.
    Read a book, watch funny animal videos, write down how you're feeling (maybe illustrate it if you're feeling brave). Play with a pet (if you have one). A game?. Just try to keep your mind elsewhere. Good luck :)

properWood and tommatheus like this.