1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time for Change

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LokiReformed, Jul 18, 2019.

1. LokiReformed

LokiReformed Fapstronaut

Hey all, Loki here.

I've been stuck in the PMO cycle for at least 16 years and trying to kick the habit since Oct. 2017. My longest streak is 40 days but I typically tank out around 15 -- so I'll be leaning on y'all pretty heavily when I hit that mark. The thing I carry around is a comment my partner made after I relapsed after the 40 day streak -- "you were a better man." I need to get back there.

Today is d-day for me. I've had more day 0's than I can count, but I'm done. If there are any other newbies that want to clan up for accountability, let me know.

3...2...1...go.

lvcas and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part ofour community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Usethe NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

lvcas likes this.
  3. lvcas

lvcas Fapstronaut

Hey @LokiReformed. Good to see you getting back on track with change! You seem to be really committed to achieving your goals, and that’s likely the most important element of all this — if you’re not completely motivated to enact the change you want, it’s almost certain you won’t manage to keep it going after a bit. You also seem to have noticed some patterns, which is the other important part of it, spotting potential problems ahead of time and planning in accordance with them. If you haven’t, it’d be incredibly helpful to map out why you’re going into this (done!), what you’re hoping to achieve with it, and what you can do to make it as easy as possible.
    I’d definitely be down for being an AP, hit me up if that’s something you’d be alright with.
    Wishing you the best of luck, man.

lb

LokiReformed likes this.
  4. LokiReformed

LokiReformed Fapstronaut

Thank you, I'm glad to be here.