1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by foncashy, Jul 24, 2019.

1. foncashy

foncashy New Fapstronaut

18 years old, been doing this NoFap thing for a week now. Nearly four years was enough to destroy my sanity as well as damage my dick, and I've tried to quit in the past. This time though, I'm actually gonna quit.

plz help guys i don't wanna relapse

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. SovjetOnion

SovjetOnion Fapstronaut

Mate good luck. Tough times will come up, be prepared for that. Put up your best music playlist once the urges come. It triggers a different reward center of your brain and literally keeps the brain distracted from you wanting to PMO. Exercise, Sleep and eat healthy. Rewards will come sooner or later, and you never want to PMO again if you keep it up.

If you do relapse. Keep it at only one time. You might have relapsed but you have strengthened your brain so that the next attempt will be easier. good luck!

foncashy likes this.
  4. foncashy

foncashy New Fapstronaut

If I do end up relapsing I'm gonna make sure I can go 30 days, but hopefully I can just quit for good without relapse.