1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New and confused

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by AlexReborn, Jul 28, 2019.

1. AlexReborn

AlexReborn New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, where do I start? first of all my name is Alex, 35yo Italian living in Belfast.
    I'm here because I think it's time for me to consider quitting masturbation, or at least bring it back to a normal once a week.
    I have been masturbating a lot as long as I can remember, but this year it was continuous fall into even deeper addiction, to the point in which just masturbating was not enough and I wanted to try poppers to spice things up, and that brought the number of ejaculations from 1 or 2 a day...to a minimum of a 3 per day.. sometimes 4 or 5! perhaps it sound lower than others on here, but the thing is that I love/loved edging for hours...up to even 6 at the first round and 2 or 3 more before bed, so basically a whole day masturbating! after popper I even tried ED tablets just to keep it going even longer or to just have that erection that I don't get anymore. After taking the tablets almost daily for like two months I decided to stop as it was causing me a lot of fatigue an headaches! then the wake up call arrived when I started experiencing after images and now in the last 4 weeks Visual Snow and ear ringing :( I don't know if the VS and the palinopsia are a symptom of extreme fatigue (I always feel extremely tired, no joy to other things other than masturbating, not even looking forward anymore to go home for the summer holiday) and sex with my partner is almost inexistent, and I know I love him so much but it just doesn't feel the same anymore :(. I have been reading about the danger for the brain that can occur with chronic masturbation, and I have decided to try to fight the urge of pleasuring myself all day. Now I know for Visual Snow even the doctors have no clear idea yet what causes it and even worse how to cure it, but something have been telling me that it might be my addiction (thou I don't have much of a clue on how the two things relate) and my Partner and my life...I want myself back! I used to have so many hobbies and I was also very spiritual too, none of that exists anymore except in a very bland form between a break from a wank and another. I have no Idea how to start...sure today I did masturbate again for like 4 hours...no as usual I am tired and depraved of energy and it's easy to say "oh yes I'm gonna fight that" but the struggle will start tomorrow morning...or sure after two days of non masturbating.
    That's my sad story...but I'll do my best to fight this demon! and perhaps this forum can give me some strength too.
    Thanks for reading guys.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

Cool avatar btw

3. timetoreset

timetoreset New Fapstronaut

Stay strong brother. I think the areas of your life that are suffering will get better once you get your addiction under control.

4. AlexReborn

AlexReborn New Fapstronaut

thanks guys for the welcome :) as I thought...not even 24 hours and the urge is very strong...I really have no Idea how to even think of a week or longer without masturbating ^^

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. timetoreset

timetoreset New Fapstronaut

I find that my urges come and go. If it’s strong enough, I just find a way to distract myself. It usually goes pretty quickly once I do that. But I’m still very early in the process.

6. Rata2567

Rata2567 Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "AlexReborn, publicación: 2168844, miembro: 347058"] Hola a todos, ¿por dónde empiezo? En primer lugar, me llamo Alex, un italiano de 35 años que vive en Belfast.
    Alex como sigues?
    Estoy aquí porque creo que es hora de que considere dejar de masturbarme, o al menos volver a la normalidad una vez por semana.
    He estado masturbándome mucho desde que tengo memoria, pero este año fue una caída continua en una adicción aún más profunda, hasta el punto de que solo masturbarme no era suficiente y quería probar poppers para condimentar las cosas, y eso trajo el número de eyaculaciones de 1 o 2 al día ... a un mínimo de 3 por día ... ¡a veces 4 o 5! tal vez suene más bajo que otros aquí, pero la cosa es que amo / amaba los bordes durante horas ... hasta 6 en la primera ronda y 2 o 3 más antes de dormir, ¡así que básicamente todo un día masturbándome! después de popper, incluso probé tabletas ED solo para mantenerlo funcionando por más tiempo o simplemente para tener esa erección que ya no tengo. Después de tomar las tabletas casi a diario durante unos dos meses, decidí dejar de hacerlo porque me causaba mucha fatiga y dolores de cabeza.:(No sé si el VS y la palinopsia son un síntoma de fatiga extrema (siempre me siento extremadamente cansado, no me alegro de otras cosas además de masturbarme, ni siquiera tengo ganas de volver a casa para las vacaciones de verano) y sexo con mi mi pareja es casi inexistente, y sé que lo amo mucho, pero ya no se siente igual:(. He estado leyendo sobre el peligro para el cerebro que puede ocurrir con la masturbación crónica, y he decidido tratar de luchar contra el impulso de darme placer todo el día. Ahora sé que para Visual Snow, incluso los médicos no tienen una idea clara de qué la causa y aún peor cómo curarla, pero algo me ha estado diciendo que podría ser mi adicción (no tengo ni idea de cómo las dos cosas se relacionan) y mi pareja y mi vida ... ¡Quiero recuperarme! Solía tener muchos pasatiempos y también era muy espiritual, nada de eso existe excepto en una forma muy suave entre un descanso de una paja y otro. No tengo ni idea de cómo empezar ... seguro que hoy me masturbé de nuevo durante unas 4 horas ... no, como siempre, estoy cansado y sin energía y es fácil decir "oh sí, voy a luchar contra eso"
    Esa es mi triste historia ... ¡pero haré todo lo posible para luchar contra este demonio! y quizás este foro también me pueda dar algo de fuerza.
    Gracias por leer chicos. [/ CITA]

7. Rata2567

Rata2567 Fapstronaut

Como sigues de la nieve visual?

8. Still on here mate?