1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

INCREDIBLE

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ocean crusader, Jul 10, 2019.

1. ocean crusader

ocean crusader New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, it's my 4th day today without PMO and the effects are fascinating. I've been PMOing since I was around 13, 1-3 times a day, with the exceptions of travelling or similar occasions. I m 27 now, browsed the forum for a day and decided to give it a try.

I used to be super shy towards girls in high school. I had a strong crush on one for more than 2 years, constantly trying to get her while she was playing me. Every day I promised myself to approach her but was only able to do that once every 2-3 weeks, sometimes months. I used to idolize her so much that even when we talked and it went well, I was so afraid to spoil it that it made me avoid her for weeks afterwards. It never went past 5 min conversations during school-breaks.

Then I went to the University where I still preferred the easy solution to spending time and money in order to get girls. Even when I met some girls who obviously liked me, I used to destroy it by being creepy-romantic mixed with pathetic attempts to play it cool. It used to go well only with the really average looking girls who I did not care about so much.

Finally, I managed to get one of the better looking average girls as my girlfriend when I was 23 and stayed with her for 1.5 year. It was never crazy love on my side, nothing comparable to the high school crushes, but I was happy. It went well at the beginning but got bad after about a year. I got back to frequent PM and became really frustrated with all the potential hot girls I could have instead of being with her. I kept hurting her for the next 6 months, balancing on the verge of breaking up while not being man enough to do it. Our sex became sporadic and I used to avoid her every day after work, choosing to hang our with friends instead. I could see how painful it is to her but I also felt so weak at the thought how more painful the actual breakup could be for her.

Finally I did it. I felt unleashed and started to date loads of average girls that I could get. I fucked a lot, but was unable to feel anything. I m ashamed of how I treated those girls, they were all so cute and wanted to be with me, but I kept dumping them and went for more and more. All this while still being super shy with the girls that I actually found attractive. I started to associate the feeling of real love with weakness as it always led to failure. I started to have less and less feelings, and I was also less and less happy. The more sex I had, the more hungry I was. I kept PMOing, I started to have problems with ED and PE. When one girl told me that my ED might be due to too much PM, I laughed at her. I did try to cut it down a bit but never lasted longer than 2-3 days. I became a slob, was lazy all the time, socially awkward and without energy. Occasional exercise worked only to a certain extend. I thought this is just the normal way I operate and largely ignored it. I kept sleeping 9-10 hours every day. Being able to have a successful working life and still attract some girls helped me forget about my loss of control over my life. I was good at floating through life appearing successful, yet I missed more and more goals I set for myself and the future I envisioned was further and further away. I disliked struggle and thought that I'm smart enough to avoid it.

Well, all this is now past tense hopefully, thanks to NoFap community. When I was reading through the forum, I couldn't help but see myself in your stories. I ve made a resolution to end this and get back my life. Even though this is just the beginning, I m feeling like I found my old self. I keep doing pushups and running every time the urge comes. I started meditating and try to follow other advice I can find on this website. I feel crazy amounts of energy suddenly and I easily accomplished all the tasks I set for the day.

Don't PM guys, it's destroying you and your relationships. Don't hurt yourself and those around you. Stay strong and wish me the same.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Sorry no one welcomed you sooner. I hope you keep coming back. If I can help, let me know.