1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the point?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Dude should have told me 14 days back when I was on my 200 days streak. I was calm. I dont have any acumulated energy now, contrary

2. Emileo Delcarme

Emileo Delcarme Fapstronaut

Ejaculation should be for procreation.

Not to fill the a woman with your life force just for her to have the morning after pill.

Try having sex without ejaculating into your woman for a couple of times and see how she gonna beg you to cum inside her just once.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Thanks for repeating my point ,)

4. Im feeling a bit better. Was a rollercaster ride. Mostly in a darkest side of my mind. The fog and negative feelings/emotions are slowly leaving now.

Its strange this happened.

I wonder if I am physically and mentally fit.

I know that after 200 days hard mode, it was a shock to the body and mind. I think I was not ready... like the body was in sleep, doing the repairs and all of sudden BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM, thats the total number of orgasms I had during 3 weeks/3 sessions.

But honestly. 2 years back before I started nofap, I could pmo 5x a day and feel just normal.. I did not have some huge mental/physical problems.

I was just not motivated to get a real girl. And if I got one, I was impotent. Yes thats bad but. I felt mostly ok.

After this "healing" a orgasm is a small suicide to me.

Why???