1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffery Epstein found dead

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Aug 10, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

"suicide", they said.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I am fucking furious over this. How in the FUCK does someone commit suicide when they're on suicide watch?

I went to inpatient treatment for sex addiction for 45 days. While I was there, two of the 28 guys I was in treatment with were put on suicide watch. They couldn't take a leak without the door being open and a supervisor having eyes on them. When they slept, someone was watching them, all night. You literally cannot commit suicide on suicide watch unless the supervisor willfully allows it.

This is the biggest travesty of justice I've seen in my lifetime. Epstein was the key to potentially thousands of victims seeing justice served. How many sex offenders will continue abusing victims because of this? We'll never know.

I'm just so glad to serve a God who will bring ultimate justice one day. All wrongs will be made right, and those who have murdered, lied, manipulated, and abused in the pursuit of selfish greed will pay an unimaginable price.

I hope God lets me watch.

3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Well, since you tagged the Clintons...

Q: why do the Clintons have no friends?

A: because they all committed suicide.

4. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

5. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

His unfortunate situation is all over the net

He was convicted of being a pedophile himself and had information of pedophilia which included big state names and billionaires?

Have I got this^ right?

- If so, Do you think he was engaged in pedophilia himself as well?

need4realchg and MuzzyTheArab like this.
  6. brilliantidiot

Correct. He threatened a ton of people, with the most prominent being Bill clinton, who rode on epstein's private jet plane to orgy island (epstein's private island) 26 times I believe.

7. brilliantidiot

I would guess he was poisoned.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. brilliantidiot

9. brilliantidiot

10. brilliantidiot

Jeffery Epstein, a convicted pedophile who had connections to many people in power. He was being investigated.

11. Also friendly with non-Democrats it seems. Possibly killed or just helped to commit suicide. Or just committed suicide.

12. brilliantidiot

Possible, but he was on suicide watch.....
    And yes its not just democrats

13. Often, the simplest explanation is the most likely overall. Not so intriguing though.
    I'll go for 'he killed himself' and get on with working on myself.

14. If it's impossible to commit suicide on suicide watch and the reason given for his death was suicide, then I would surmise that his death wasn't caused by suicide.

Enwar likes this.
  15. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

Precisely..... Precisely.

16. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Fucking Pedo s hate those motherfuckers soon. Or later they Will all pay

17. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Yes, SUICIDE WATCH is BADASS level hard.

I dont see his body in the news or details of how it happened.

Were going to hear he was taken off it 'temporarily' or there was a glitch in cctv cameras...

Dude is likely alive too!

Funny coinciudence, watching European news on socials, there was a similar case in Romania (east Europe) recently. Some rich, insiders daughter was kidnapped, raped, and burned.

- The police stood outside the dudes gate for hours, until 6 am in the morning because of some old law they cannot enter premises until 6am...a law that was used to cover some politican arrest a while back...still this decade,2010s.
    - Aaaand they had the rapist on file for a few months...they already suspected him and were aware of many previous victims of his!

He came out with it but Romanians on media started making posts calling him out for the well paid position he is in. Basically, he works somewhere for the state department that would deal with police, so hes well aware of police ignoring the average mans children going missing and not doing anything about it...

In conclusion...strings strings strings ... these people do things that would infuriate and disgust their ownselves!

18. Its called Arkancide

LEPAGE and MLMVSS like this.
  19. badbanana

badbanana Fapstronaut

Sure, this is an outrage. However, nobody is surprised. Everyone knew this would happen. It was just a matter of how. Spoiler alert... no evidence will be uncovered, nobody will be implicated. If shit gets out of hand prepare for a false flag.

brilliantidiot likes this.