Please help needing somewhere to start the challenge.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by James McNair, Apr 13, 2015.

1. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

I really need some motivation starting this challenge and if anyone has some tips they would be greatly appreciated.

2. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Day 1
    Feeling pretty good about my decision and hoping to get my life and my grades back on track. Also very excited about this opportunity to become more social and get out a lot more in my free time on the weekends.

Intello likes this.
  3. Intello

Intello Fapstronaut

Me too :D , actually...i've just ended a masturbation session INSTEAD OF DOING HOMEWORK AND GETTING READY FOR THE TEST TOMORROW! This got me really mad at myself and what i've made myself go through. I also feel guilty because i have such an innocent and pure girlfriend that chose to be in a damn serious relationship with me. Can't let her down. I want to give her the best relationship she could ever have (we're doing long distance temporarily so i must get ready you know) so yeah :) Keep it up bro, you're the man!

James McNair likes this.
  4. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Day 2
    Just had the biggest urge to splurge right when I was getting my homework done tonight. Almost caved and I'm only on the second day . Need to sleep it off and hope that tomorrow this urge will not return. I am hypthesizing that it won't because I have a track meet tomorrow that goes pretty late and I'll be ptfo when I get home. Didn't know it would be this difficult #damn

5. Intello

Intello Fapstronaut

You'll make it difficult by FOCUSING on the fact that you're pushing yourself not to masturbate. If you can't stop thinking about masturbation, well instead of considering it, you can read some articles about the success stories or the dangers of masturbation on your health and social life. try to use that urge for your own good.

nofapper3 likes this.
  6. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Just got home from my track meet and am pretty pissed because I got 10th out of 14th. I like need to wack it or I'm gonna go crazy. My best friend got second and it was only his second race! #fml

7. Intello

Intello Fapstronaut

Don't let yourself create excuses to masturbate THAT'S A TRAP. There are tons of ways you can do make yourself better, ask yourself: why masturbating? is it the only option available ?

8. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Almost forgot to create an update today but I had way too much homework for my history class. Thankfully I didn't get the urge to masturbate because I was so preoccupied with my work. Really felt good today and now I have more confidence in completing this 90 day challenge.

9. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi James. When you get time, I recommend reading my post of tips that I put together. It may help you along your way of rebooting, or give you an idea of how to get started. Best of luck with your studies and your reboot. :)

10. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Day 5
    Ah yes finally the weekend is here. I was hoping to throw a party on Saturday but that can happen anymore because of my dad being home. Hoping that I can make it this weekend without wacking it. I also have a track meet at 11 tomorrow so wish me luck!

Intello likes this.
  11. Intello

Intello Fapstronaut

Good luck man, do YOUR best. That's the only thing that counts.

12. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Day 6
    Forgot to make a post last night because i smoked so much bud with my friend. I also found out that his mom and dad are getting a divorce, and let me tell you his mom is so fucking HOT. I'm not even joking and when I get high I feel like I get so much more horny so I almost lost it and wacked it to pictures a her on Facebook. Ugh now I have to go procrastinate before I do my homework #stuggle.

13. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Couldn't make it had to mastubate but just today. I'm proud that I made it at least 1 week and hopefully this will show me that I am strong enough to go even longer. Now I need to get some sleep because I need to take a math test tomorrow morning. #relapse

14. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Day 8
    Starting up again and once again feeling good. The nights are getting more difficult because I have nothing to do and it seems like the perfect moment to masturbate. Wish me luck this time around, going for 90 days!

freddy watson likes this.
  15. freddy watson

freddy watson Fapstronaut

try for just 7 days that's what im doing

16. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Haven't posted in a while because I've been busy. Just wacked it but I think I'm gonna try to just do 7 days and go from there. I am trying to be back and going to blog every day.

17. freddy watson

freddy watson Fapstronaut

that's good it seem even if you fail on your second or third day that it is better the next time around i started and fails my first 3 time but im on my 4th try and on my 3rd day with no urges today.

18. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

I've back to masturbating regularly and I feel really guilty. This week I'm gonna try to take a break because it's finals and I really need to focus on school. Any tips for keeping my mind off of wacking it???

19. James McNair

James McNair Fapstronaut

Going to stop masturbating for a week because my dick is very sore.