1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Months Down!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by jfkdl;asldkjf, Oct 1, 2019.

1. jfkdl;asldkjf

jfkdl;asldkjf New Fapstronaut

Two months down and my life has completely changed!! As a young guy I struggled to accept why things weren't working and constantly was wondering why. I could never hold up whenever my girlfriend and I would get to intimate. I was sad and embarrassed. I PMO'd at least twice a day, three to four at my worst for at least two and a half years. I stumbled upon the nofap idea and refused to do so at first. Things got worse and I got more desperate. I didn't want to go to see a doctor, so I decided to try it.

MY LIFE HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED.

Week One-
    I was full of confidence. I didn't think it'd be a problem for me and I knew that I could hit 90 days. Nothing improved, but it was more of the mindset that I put myself in.

Weeks Two to Four- Then it got a little more difficult. I struggled with the idea that I wasn't able to "relieve myself" and I still wasn't seeing any improvement. Nofap was all I could think about and I struggled to focus on anything else. All I wanted was a quick solution.

Week Five- About a month, give or take a few days, my girlfriend and I tried some things and everything worked! I was so damn excited to actually see some improvement. I felt better and happier, and I felt like I could actually focus on other things.

Weeks Six to Eight- I feel awesome. I can focus, and everything is now working well again.

Reflection-
    I want to make it to day 100 and beyond if I can. I cannot be happier with the direction that I'm heading to getting my sexual health back on track and my dopamine receptors back on track. I'm still a little nervous because I don't know when I'm technically fully healed, but I'm sure I'll find out soon.

Advice for Beginners-
    HAVE PATIENCE. Things aren't going to happen overnight, but it is 1000% worth it to stick through it. The first few weeks will be a little difficult because you'll have to try to adjust your life to take up the time that you used to give to PMOing. It's worth it!! Good luck to all!!

2. StoneyTrevor

StoneyTrevor Fapstronaut

That’s powerful
    I know things get better the harder you work for it!

Keep going and keep strong

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  3. StoneyTrevor

StoneyTrevor Fapstronaut

That’s powerful
    I know things get better the harder you work for it!

Keep going and keep strong

4. Well its ussualy 5 years to completely rewire brain. But nofap works better in hard mode. Maybe try that if your GF agrees. 90 days no PMO could do a lot for you. But it's amazing that no PM have so much positive effects already.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. santorini

santorini Fapstronaut

6. twistedshadows23

twistedshadows23 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the inspiration man, good luck to you!!