Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by nofapnoworries, Apr 21, 2015.

1. nofapnoworries

nofapnoworries Fapstronaut

Let me just say that I'm so grateful for finding this community, it is like a godsend. So I've been PMO'ing since I was 12. Soon after that I had a few girlfriends throughout middle and high school. Guys let me be very honest, this vice is consuming my life. Sometimes it makes me late for work, or anywhere I need to go for that matter. I noticed my problem started getting really bad after bad breakup. After the break up I did a lot of soul searching and grew up as a person, but during this period unfortunately I was exposed a lot PMO. Now I'm in a new relationship, but my problem is still with me. I PMO at least once a day. Sometimes 2 or 3 on a stressful day. The problem is I'm starting to notice a lot changes in me. My hair is thinning, blurry vision, low testosterone level among them as well. My main reason is my girlfriend. I love this girl, she's everything to me and she doesn't know I have this problem for you see on hide it very well. However I can't hide it in the bedroom as I always have problems finishing. My partner is very very happy, but she's concerned I'm never fulfilled and I know it's not her fault. I've decided to finally take a stand and fix my life, I owe it to myself and to my wonderful girlfriend. I look forward to being a part of this community, it is a big difference to have somewhere to vent this stuff into. Anyway sorry for all the typing, I promise my posts won't be always this long lol. Thanks you guys!

2. aakkss

aakkss Fapstronaut

congrats on taking your first step.
    you can't finish it unless you start..
    wishing you luck...

3. Winterman

Winterman Guest

Hair thinning- that's the major reason on why I joined Nofap! Welcome!

4. cris1007

cris1007 Fapstronaut

whising you good luck

5. nofapnoworries

nofapnoworries Fapstronaut

Thank you guys. It is now day 2. I've had some thoughts at moments of weakness but so far so good. It is no surprise as I've made it about 3 or 4 days before I thought about joining nofap. Hopefully visiting this site I will be able to achieve a 7 day streak!