1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for next 30

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kinra130, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Kinra130

Kinra130 Fapstronaut

Jus done with my 30 days of nofap hard mode.... Any suggestions, warning, and ofcourse blessings for the next 30.... ???

Kakarot_2694 likes this.
  2. Kakarot_2694

Kakarot_2694 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 30 days...take up something new so that it doesn't get monotonous...in the sense,focus on other aspects of your life...I took up meditation after my first 30 to see if it could help(and it sure is)...get into fitness if you already aren't...put the time and energy saved into other areas...stay motivated...we may tend to slip up after having achieved a pre set goal...to be honest,just forget about the day counter man...keep going and change your lifestyle for good...don't pay heed to when the urges kick in...be confident and tell that part of you ,"nice try, f off, it's not happening"... always remember that you are better than your previous self and you keep improving yourself with each passing day... here's to not 60 or 90, but to a better life...cheers