1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

38th days, little success and question

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by gemit23, Nov 7, 2019.

1. gemit23

gemit23 Fapstronaut

Hello fapstronauts. Semen retention is good think. Right now I don't need P, I don't need M and O and I don't need any bi..... (Oo wait sorry xD) girlfriend. This is wasting time. I want to developing myself. This is my goal. This is my little success.

I have question.
    Is it true that the longer I remain in the challenge, the better the effects and benefits will appear? I ask those who have more experience than me in this topic.
    thank you all

TheFlash123 likes this.
  2. Katukini

Katukini Fapstronaut

I am on day 68 of no P (43 of no MO),
    And the withdrawal actually started to be terrifyingly difficult since a week ago (depression, anxieties, fears).

But everybody's different, it doesn't mean that it will be the same for you.
    I hope you only get more benefits with time and positivr stuff coming your way!

gemit23 likes this.
  3. I'm nearing 500 days and those benefits are, in my experience, more mental than fysical. Much better around people. Much better at focussing and dealing with procastination. Mentally stronger, more sure about myself.
    These changes started months after I quit p. Maybe quicker if you are young.

4. gemit23

gemit23 Fapstronaut

You had any orgasm?
    500 days nofap hardmode/normal or easy?

5. I’ taking it Easy. My goal was no p, but I found out I have no need for m any more. So I didn’t m too for about a year. Subsequently the o’s were decimated too.
    And the unexpected thing is, it feels much better.