1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

That sneaky embarrassing feeling when

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by need4realchg, Nov 11, 2019.

1. You have been dozing off on the bus/plane/train and you awake and feel that while sleeping you might have :

A). Been Drooling
    B). Farted while asleep
    C). Been photographed unknowingly
    D). All of the above

what do you call this?

2. Another day of nofap?

need4realchg likes this.
  3. Hahahah I wish I could super like !

dankestmemes likes this.
  4. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I'd propably call it insecurity or anxiety. Like you can't know if you've done anything embarassing, yet you think you have. In fact for all you know the most attractive person on the planet could have passed by and thought that you look cute when you sleep.

On a more deep level it's propably just the feeling of helplessness or vulnerability. Sleeping somewhere public makes you vulnerable and takes away your control in front of everyone, which is naturally intimidating for most of us. The interesting side here is that you, just like most of would, got worried that you had done something embarassing, instead of worrying about the fact that it would have been easy for someone to rob or even kill you. What does that tell about the human nature.

need4realchg likes this.
  5. good point. I hadn’t thought about that.

I have walked past sleeping ladies and thought about sleeping beauty fable a lot. Makes me wonder.

yeah. Nobody is gonna rob you on a plane where they can’t get out ... unless it’s an Alfred Hitchcock movie lol.

6. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Might I add snoring to that list? I always worry about falling asleep and snoring in public.

need4realchg likes this.
  7. Bingo !! Lol. I know it’s normal but.... don’t watch me do it!

Especially if you are a gorgeous girl!

Mistersofty likes this.
  8. Inception

need4realchg likes this.