After 93 days of hard mode, super powers and more...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by shark, Apr 29, 2015.

1. shark

shark Fapstronaut

It is easier than you think guys. Your body will just simply adapt to it. Guess what, your body is able to adapt to almost fucking everything.

Nofap became normal for me. I dont even think about it anymore. Barely any urges, my body knows that there is no need for them, because they will anyway not be taken care of. Once in a while a wet dream.

During day, very rarely any boner. In my mind, I am horny, but my body adapted to hard mode and does not give me urges anymore. Sounds like Flatlining, but fuck me, I then would be flatlining for the last 60 days.

I tell you a secret: masturbating will make you horny! Not not-masturbating! The more you masturbate the more horny you get.

Best proof for this: one night i had a very big wet dream, i could tell by looking at the blanket the next morning. The following day I was much more horny than all other days before.

So what does this hard mode and shit all do for me:

• well first of all, it saves me some fucking time.
    • second, i want to punsh people right into the face all the time non-stop.
    • if people stare at me, i will stare back, until they back down. I stare at all girls right into their eyes, until they look away (I did not do that before). Pervert-style
    • I envy people who have sex. Even though I dont feel any physical desire. Just my mind tells me, that I also deserve to fuck. A lot!!!
    • I can jerk off without even touching my cock. (did not try it during this streak (feels a bit like cheating), but on a previous one i did). It is fairly simple: when i finally have a moment again where i feel quite horny, i close my eyes, focus all my energy on the penis area, and hell yeah, I can jerk off without ever touching my penis. Makes you feel awesome, knowing that you are probably the 0.1% of men who can do this
    • I am definitely more aggressive (you can tell by my way of writing)
    • My tits hurted so bad. the right one first for 2 weeks. then the left one! now finally back to normal. what kind of shit was that?!
    • I fucking look down on all the other men, those pussies who have to masturbate all the time, and who are slaves of their own fucking urges.
    • One day i will fucking explode. I can feel that something inside of me is building up for 93 days. It is an energy which i cannot tap in consciously but i can feel that it is there. and if one day some event triggers it to come out, it wont be a happy ending for me or others
    • I feel like a predator, whose only chains are his conscious and logical thinking and desire of not going into prison
    Can this shit be called superpowers? Or is it more the sick thinking of a person who was denied for his sex drive to be taking care of for a very long time? YOU DECIDE.

Keep going, or not? You tell me.

thx for reading.

2. JustANormalGuy

JustANormalGuy New Fapstronaut

Am I the only one who was getting a very big serial killer vibe? This spiel sounded like something Dennis would come out with on It's Always Sunny.

Anyway I'm glad for you man, good to see that you are having some positive effects from abstaining.

How has your interaction with women been? Positive? Better than before? I read the eye staring thing but how about talking and dating.

3. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

OMG this can't be serious :p

I agree with you that the body adjusts itself quickly and the urges don't come very often. You must have a very strong mind if you can do all this which shows you have potential to find even more happiness.

Maybe there is a way you can relax a little bit everyday to take a bit of pressure off just like relax the mind so you can start using the 90 days to start to learn to listen to the world as well as keeping that strength in yourself. Learning from people no matter how stupid they appear to be will bring a lot more happiness.

You have great will power - 90 days - some achievement.

4. riis11

riis11 Fapstronaut

This statement alone gives me more will power to stop

"I fucking look down on all the other men, those pussies who have to masturbate all the time, and who are slaves of their own fucking urges."

Congrats on 90+ days. You're a freaking rockstar. Look in to using all this extra pent up energy to do something like boxing or judo. Channel that energy into something totally positive for yourself.

Stay Strong.

DannyCool likes this.
  5. How you perceive these superpowers is interesting. I have heard people quit Nofap and declare it as "not right for them" because of the predatory nature of their behaviour. It's like a constant tension and pent-up force which makes them somewhat uncomfortable. I agree, however, that certain aspects such as extreme confidence, are very desirable. Good read, thanks.

6. Andrew0268

Andrew0268 Fapstronaut

Ive gone through the predatory stuff for a few days.... I think you need to balance out your philosophy. Make sure you dont let the excess sperm corrode your brain. Be kind to people. Being kind and understanding isn't weak. Giving into your animal urges with no other thoughts is weak.... Animal urges could be pmo, violence, greed, or power.

20cents and TjoeShiFu like this.
  7. Newman2day

Newman2day Fapstronaut

Where I can appreciate your enthusiasm.I think you need to control yourself a lot more.You say you look down on these pussies that can't control their urges.Yeah I bet that's real reassuring to them.Sounds like you might have some other issues wanting to punch people in the face all the time.I don't find a ton of positivity in your post.But rather a serious case of narcissism,Don't take this the wrong way.Im just saying back it down a notch man.In gaining this new found confidence which is great to hear! Harness it and excercise some self control there Hulk.All that being said I find the part about the body adjusting very motivating.

20cents, TjoeShiFu and Kurapika like this.
  8. Monk mode

Monk mode Fapstronaut

congrats for such a long streak and this energy levels and high confidence is a result of such a long streak.Now it is you who has to deide how u want to use ur power either fucking people around or giving them a helping hand.congrats once again

9. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

fucken A man, you sound a lot like me, though I aspire to become most of what you said. I do the same thing with the stare down lol in my mind it's something like a battle. You are an inspiration, that's what exactly what I needed to hear, that the urges will go away or at least I'll get used to them. Keep pushing that mfking addiction.

10. "With great power there must also come great responsibility" - Peter Parker

Alphamee, Bvish, 20cents and 4 others like this.
  11. UnspilledGLORY

UnspilledGLORY Fapstronaut

Giving people the "evil eye" is a very pussy thing to do. In the viking-era men who was doing "black magic" was called ergi, which is basically the same thing as calling someone a fag/effeminate wuss. In other words it's unmanly to psyche people out with your stare. BUT, if others are trying to stare you down with malice then do not waver and pierce right into their soul.

I can relate to the aggressiveness and predatory mindset. It's your excess sexual power. You can transmute that into creative effort and do wonders in your environment.

"Blowing your load" either sexually or temperamentally is weak. You should seriously grow some compassion for the world around you. Nothing exists independently and we are all a part of each other. Having a hierarchical outlook on life is only gonna make you into a slave of power.

"Third eye man is not complaining, he can yo-yo where he will..."
    - 13th Floor Elevators

TjoeShiFu likes this.
  12. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

Great post, keep it going!!!

13. TjoeShiFu

TjoeShiFu Fapstronaut

You should try meditation or yoga.

14. revital

revital Fapstronaut

You are all good! If you could control yourself rest just falls in place