1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate clowns.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Infrasapiens, Nov 25, 2019.

1. My kink is to kink shame others ;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I think that's okay. I don't feel like I should get rid of anything either. I can't see any reason to do so and all I want is to be able to enjoy more conventional sexual situations to their fullest and not think about my fetishes all the time. If I can reach that point, I think my kinks will just give me more diverse and exciting sex life, if that is what I wish to pursue.

3. Good grief ....

4. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I feel sorry for them.

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

What happend to my thread? It was supposed to be about hating clowns, it became some weird sexual psycho-analysis.

6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Admit that it's better this way. ;)

7. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

I hate them too. Not only do they look ridiculous, they should also feel ashamed for looking ridiculous. If you have to wear make up in order to make someone laugh, I'd say you're quite pathetic. But what bothers me most about them, is that they somehow try to mess with you and your emotions. It's basically a bully trying to make fun of you.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Someone who uses this thread properly.

Deleted Account likes this.