1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NOFAP for 60 days

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by hemant101991, Dec 8, 2019.

1. hemant101991

hemant101991 New Fapstronaut

I have not masturbated from the last 60-70 days. However, I am consistently having sex with my girlfriend twice a week. I feel I get excited very easily and come early while having sex. Does being on NoFap make you come early while having sex? If it does then how to last long and control excitement level?

Suk, Poland and Dim Meadow like this.
  2. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

I've noticed a similar thing happening too.

Before I started this, I used to use a little PMO do desensitise my junk so I could be intimate with my gf for longer. Since I'm doing NoFap that's obviously not an option and thus my junk is more sensitive to stimuli.

A lot of people say to do kegel exercises but that in my experience just helps you control whether you ejaculate or not which isn't the same as lasting longer because it just leads me to edging.

Maybe we're somehow not having sex the better way? :D

hemant101991 likes this.
  3. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Slow down, breath deeply and slowly,think about the journey being pleasurable rather than just focusing on the O at the end.

hemant101991 and Dim Meadow like this.
  4. Poland

Poland Fapstronaut

Hey @hemant101991, for what it's worth, I've read several posts by wives, girlfriends, and SOs who ALL indicate the PE is not a bad thing; instead, they ALL seem to greatly dislike DE (aka intercourse that goes on and on and on).

I know that sounds kind of counter-intuitive because I always assumed the ladies liked their guys not rushing things, but it turns out (at least some) of these ladies would prefer an earlier finish. From what I've read, when their guys are taking forever to O, they start wondering if there's something wrong w/ them or maybe they're not doing something right (I'm massively oversimplifying here). In other words, some wives, girlfriends, and SOs love their guy to blast off early, which (I deduce) makes them feel like they're super sexy and able beneath the sheets -- and they'd be right!

I apologize if I'm trivializing your situation -- not my intention -- I just wanted to share a different perspective I picked up from these other NoFap members.

Lilla_My and JamesTheSquirrel like this.
  5. hemant101991

hemant101991 New Fapstronaut

Hi thank you for your reply, it good to know the other perspective. How long do you think one should last which is okay for females, What I have read about females that they want guys to have the stamina.