Be My friend in this!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DimovBG, Dec 21, 2019.

1. DimovBG

DimovBG Fapstronaut

Hello guys I Just want to meet a few people to share this jurney with. I am 23 years old fapping since I remember myself. I know I want to quit from a year or so, but everything I tried has failed. Starting today with hope in the hearth. Please show me your support I need it! :)

control your life and kammaSati like this.
  2. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

3. Why do you want to quit?

4. DimovBG

DimovBG Fapstronaut

I feel its sucking the life from me. And the geners I am watching are somehow soo hard core, which I believe makes me agresive in the real life. It also makes me expect from My gf to act like the Girls in these videos, which destroied our relationship.. Thank you for asking! What about you?

control your life likes this.
  5. Hi @DimovBG, welcome to the community. It‘s good you joined for it is a step in the right direction. Get out of that illusive trap, that mental compulsion, that destructive addiction that is holding you hostage and robbing you from joy and true connection. You said you tried a few things so far. And still you are trapped. Time to be brave and make a pledge, a promise to yourself, one that you will not break under no circumstances. Stay strong, you are worth it.

control your life likes this.
  6. DimovBG

DimovBG Fapstronaut

Thanks mate! I will give my best in this.

Marshall 5 and kammaSati like this.
  7. ohboy..

ohboy.. Fapstronaut

With you My friend
    Remember to share your feelings

kammaSati likes this.
  8. DimovBG

DimovBG Fapstronaut

Thanks mate!
    I am good in listening too ;)