1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you think?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alisadunkerk, Dec 22, 2019.

1. alisadunkerk

alisadunkerk New Fapstronaut

How do you think, who will be the next president of USA.

2. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

i
    hillary clinton

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It will be a terrible person, that's for sure.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I really hope it's Drumpf again. I like to listen to his incoherent speeches and have a good laugh. He's like a chimpanzee after a stroke and he's only getting more senile with time.

5. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

I don't really care. I'm not from USA, but I feel like trump is spreading imperialism, and punishes anyone that is going to be better than US.

Losers try to stop other people from succeeding, while winners always reach their goal together

6. @alpha.buddy the only one crying in this thread is you kiddo. Not very alpha.

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  7. StonePlacidity

wow, you guys are constantly discrediting other countries, and cannot accept a single blame.

democracy
    school shooting ⬆️
    drug intake⬆️
    wealth gap⬆️
    emo tik tok teenagers⬆️
    weird person swearing bc of a single dislike⬆️

8. StonePlacidity

nofap is not for hating each other, and I'm just giving my opinion.
    Chill

9. StonePlacidity

firstly: thinking you're the best and others will never surpass you is an act of arrogance, not proud
    secondly: I come here to make myself a better person. Encountering "haters" like you actually improves my communication abilities :)
    thirdly: My country is not sh*thole, as you don't even know where I'm from

10. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

The last Trump... Rapture prophecy ? Who knows

I hope it's the Donald

11. StonePlacidity

you know I deleted my post because I feel like arguing over politics is useless?

This is how politics ruins relationships between people. True friendship has no boundaries, so let's be friends and forget about this thing. TOGETHER WE STRIVE FOR SUCCESS IN NOFAP AND LIFE!

12. I wamt it to be kanye west. But i dont give a duck about politics. Its all a fabricated game. Theyre all bad