1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't know what to think about during sex. My mind just goes to fantasy. Sucks!

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Banewmanin20, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Banewmanin20

Banewmanin20 New Fapstronaut

Hey all, trying to go 90 days with no MO. Still having sex with my wife but I don't know what to think about. Old fantasies just creep in. WTF! Guess I don't know how to just feel without having an object in mind.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. We need to learn to he in the moment again!

The other night I was inside my wife, and all I could think about was a hot double vaginal penetration video I'd seen!

Banewmanin20 likes this.
  3. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Try to bring yourself back to the sensations you are feeling, over and over again.

Deleted Account and Banewmanin20 like this.
  4. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Look at your wife, or look at pictures and videos of her more often, but especially before. Other things to consider are to pray, if you do that or talk to a CSAT.

Banewmanin20 likes this.
  5. naughtynick

naughtynick Fapstronaut

Abstain from sex for a while too. That should do the trick.

As someone who could NEVER cum from sex with my wife without thinking of something or someone else, trust me. Stop wanking and stop having sex for 2 weeks or more.

The pure sensation after this long without will keep you right there in the moment. Hopefully that moment will be pretty quick!

Deleted Account likes this.