1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I had sex in dream but i didnt came

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jan 15, 2020.

1. I saw a dream having sex with this chick whom i know and when i reached orgasm i was squeezing so hard my kegel muscles i didnt know why but for some reason i remembered that i cant release and when i woke up i said fuuuck now i gotta go take a shower in the middle of the night, i lifted my underwear just to make sure and there was nothing there. did this ever happen to you guys

Hello Friend likes this.
  2. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

Yeah it's normal.

3. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

Man, this has happened to me around five times last year. You shouldn't be too worried about it, to my knowledge.

4. Never happened to me. I dont have wet dreams. Do you fantasize about the sex in your head ocassionally? Thats usually the cause of it

5. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Dude I read your post yesterday and as it happened I was thinking about my gf before I went to sleep and the same thing happened to me! Waking up to a 100% TENSED PC muscle sucked ass!

6. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

That's happened to me quite a few times since I started taking NoFap seriously. The partner in these dreams is sometimes my wife but other times, it's this one gorgeous woman I work with. It's a good thing my wife sleeps so soundly she doesn't hear anything. :( And no, the dreams never culminate in cumming. I always wake up before that.