1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If I don't know this my life will be ruined.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Infrasapiens, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes, the title is clickbait. Do not judge me, people make threads like "If I fap I'll kill myself", and I don't say anything.

Well, do you know that horror trope where there is someone alone in a house and sudently the telephone rings and when the person picks it up, all they can hear is some heavy breathing?

I've been looking for the orginal movie that did that and I cannot find it. I thought it was from Student Bodies but it was a parody.

Help.

Johnny Bozo and StonePlacidity like this.
  2. deviusstraus

deviusstraus New Fapstronaut

3. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

cool

edit: nice clickbait, but no

4. Yes

5. Hang up and dial *69.
    Also check the doors to make sure they are locked. Chances are the call is coming from inside the house but if you run out you are likely to be chased. Find a corner of a centralized room. You need at least two exits from the room that AREN'T windows. Windows are bad news. Also grab your trusty AR15 and THREE extended round clips. Soon the power will be cut. Chances are there are more people then just the single person inside but you can do this. STAY CALM. Use your cell to phone police and tell them to hold their sirens and lights. Also make sure that they knock and annouce police so you don't shoot them by accident. At the very least this will keep the killers busy while you hunker down in your corner. Remember bullets go through walls and these killers as low tech knife or axe murders at best. Yes they will look scary but that won't phase you. Start by putting exactly two rounds into ANY interior wall. This will show them you mean business. If nothing happens shoot two more but thats it unless they move on you. You should be able to outlast them from your corner. If they start a fire to flush you lay low and move carefully to an exterior door. Fire two rounds through the door blind just incase they are coordinating with people outside. At this point just do your best but I wouldn't bother with a vehicle, you are safer on foot. Move to a immediate safe distance and try to land shots on any threatening stranger. Hope this helps.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude.

I just want to know where that trope came from.

7. Oh. Probably from a movie. Glad you are ok.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

S2.png

9. Don't mind me... Just passing through... :) :rolleyes::D

Johnny Bozo and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Finalito

Finalito Fapstronaut

The Scary Movie 2

Johnny Bozo likes this.
  12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't think so dude.

13. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Isnt that from scream ?

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't think so. Scream came out in 1996 but Student Bodies parodies it and it came out in 1981.

15. I really highly doubt it would be possible to track such a common trope back to the very first person who ever wrote it. But good luck with that.

16. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I actually gave up two minutes into it. A bot revived this thread, I'm suprised people keep replying.

17. Johnny Bozo

Johnny Bozo Fapstronaut

giphy.gif

TAKE HIS HAND HE FAPS WITH THE STRONG HAND