Interesting visit to the doctors.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jay77, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Jay77

Jay77 Fapstronaut

hi all I decided to take a visit to the doctors as my gf said the consistency of my sperm wasn’t right. She said it’s very watery and clear. So I went the doctors and I couldn’t believe what I was hearing lol. The questions I got asked... do you have sex/masturbate a lot? I said yes. He said the body takes 90 DAYS to replenish its semen reserves. He said go 90 days abstinence and come back for a fertility test LOL WTF 90 days I felt like saying do you know about NOFAP? But I never I just thanks him an left!

Mr.Conquerer and Mordobarn like this.
  2. Brilliant!

Perhaps he knows about NoFap, and he uses the "90 days to replenish its semen reserves" as an excuse to get you off your addiction!

Excellent answer :)

Jay77 likes this.
  3. Based on your reply to the doc, i dont see any misinformation provided by the doc. I dont understand why youre lol?

Jay77 likes this.
  4. I am guessing that doctor knows abt nofap more than you do.

Jay77 likes this.
  5. BreakingBenjamin

BreakingBenjamin Fapstronaut

Does it mean that a high fertiliy sperm is supposed to be white and also no watery?

6. Jay77

Jay77 Fapstronaut

My doctor said everyone is different but if your concerned go 90 days of abstinence and he will order a fertility test for me :)

7. BreakingBenjamin

BreakingBenjamin Fapstronaut

Good luck! it`s a great journey :)