1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention=more human growth hormone???

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by gemit23, Feb 12, 2020.

1. gemit23

gemit23 Fapstronaut

1. Does anyone have a link to research that indicates that sperm retention can increase HGH?
    2. Have any of you noticed a wider jaw or thicker wrist (thicker, stronger bones) during abstinence?

Some of the effects that nofappers describe may mean increased HGH in the body.
    Better regeneration, better hair, nails, skin, eyes.
    These effects are exactly the same as those of bodybuilders using HGH
    , among others.

That's really intresting, hmmmm.

2. BreakingBenjamin

BreakingBenjamin Fapstronaut

I think that its critical not to abuse masturbation during puberty

3. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I fully agree that excessive masturbation during puberty is THE worst as far as development goes.

4. gemit23

gemit23 Fapstronaut

But what when I am 23 y.o?
    No chance to bigger bones growth during semen retention?

5. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I think it's possible. I've noticed my ankles seem a bit girthier (they've always been pencil thin and weak) though that may also be partially my weightlifting paying off. And a few weeks ago I was holding my wife's hand and she said it felt bigger. Not sure at almost 54 yrs old how much growth can still actually happen but I'm realizing a lot of things are possible when you kick frequent MOing to the curb.

6. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

It makes sense in a biological evolutionary point of view. In the NATURAL world an organism which is unable to reproduce with a mate would put the body through a transformation phase for the organism to be able to reproduce.

The organism knows this, the DNA knows this as there has been no ejaculation. Giving your micro nodes in the body no stiluli of ejaculation causes such micro nodes to release chemicals to "transform" such body to release more pheromones, become stronger through increased testosterone, physical transformation, neurotransmitters evolving, evoking prowess, etc. etc. etc. The list can go on and on ALL FOR THE SAKE OF WANTING THE DNA TO SURVIVE BY CREATING OFFSPRING.

Your DNA has immense power. It wants do do more than your mind does. Tricking your DNA into thinking that it has spread into another offspring by masturbating is one of the most sinful ways of telling your body and mind to STOP GROWING.

Why is it that married men or men in relationships start to lose their "drive" and look exhausted ? What happened? The mere knowing that they have a mate to ejaculate on a daily basis without having to WORK FOR IT (and if the wife/gf refuses they jump in the bathroom and fap away the pain) shows the true colors of how powerful ejaculation destroys a man's growth.

Do you think WARRIORS back in the day had time to masturbate ? Of course not ! They were at war !! Their focus was living another day and that is all that mattered to them, to their DNA. During moments of victory is when they released their semen but that was about it. That which helped them survive is the mere understanding that their DNA wanted to survive. If an MMA fighter went head on head with a warrior back in the day they would get destroyed. That is the biggest secret.

Masculinity is dying in an immense rate. DNA progression has stagnated for those stuck in the immense cycle of masturbating for lust. *SPITS* Absolutely disgusting.

7. you have a chance bro. You have still got a few years left to maximize. i’d say until 30 if you’re lucky

gemit23 likes this.
  8. @gemit23 Remember no matter what happens, even if people say “no it’s impossible, Remember not to blindly trust people

The only thing you can do and the only true way to know is to FIND OUT YOURSELF. That being said, i hope this motivates you. And i wish you luck and i believe in you and i believe that yes you can improve your stature